Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Video: Kid Mud - "Federated"


The first video from Kid Mud's Now They Shut Us Down is for "Federated" and was directed by Rick Dillwood. Dillwood, incidentally, also plays on the album.

Kid Mud - "Federated" (mp3)

If you would like to purchase a copy of Now They Shut Us Down, you can buy a cd here. If you prefer mp3s, we suggest buying the album from Bandcamp, but it is available at all major services including iTunes, Amazon and Emusic.

Please let us know what you think of the video.

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I love it! It makes me want to play Tetris and Lego simultaneously!

Review of Now They Shut Us Down is forthcoming very soon, as soon as I finish Sled Islanding.

Allison said...

Great video!

I must tackle the whole album this weekend. Barb and I were blipping N&UR tunes last night. Contagious stuff. :)