Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First Muxtape

I've been unfortunately feeling rather stressed out the past couple of days which is a real bummer. On the plus side, internet is finally working at the new place, meaning I can blog from the N&UR offices once more. In hopes of bringing me out of this stressful place, I've decided to get nostalgic for my first Muxtape. I am going to try and do a new Muxtape each week. This first one is entitled The Best of Summer, and collects 12 songs from distant summer memories. Stream it here.

The Best of Summer:
"Nothing Much Happens," Ben Lee
"2wicky," Hooverphonic
"Love is All Around," R.E.M.
"Playgound Love (Rob 'Highschool Prom' Remix)," Air
"Every Me, Every You," Placebo
"Hush," Kula Shaker
"The End is the Beginning is the End," The Smashing Pumpkins
"Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me," U2
"The Music Sounds Better With You," Stardust
"The New Pollution," Beck
"Never Gonna Come Back Down," BT
"Run On (Extended Mix)," Moby

2 comments:

Allison said...

I hope the music helps you destress.

I'm streaming your Muxtape now, and enjoying it muchly. I wasn't aware of this site, but I'm going to have to make a mix now!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

That's a great way to share what's going through your ears. I hope the stress passes soon too.