So, you may have been wondering if you'd ever see another N&UR video podcast, and my short answer would be - "of course." I'm happy to report that episode 7 will be dropping this Friday, featuring the spectacular Little Ones. I've also got one on Matt Lutz and the Animal Husbandry that should be coming your way shortly after that. It is taking a rather long time to put together my Twilight Singers episode, as I am looking to experiment a bit more with the form. I still hope to cut in some footage of New Orleans post-Katrina, so if anyone out there has some that they would like to share, please let me know.
This past week, I met with a fabulous SF band called the Passionistas regarding doing an episode on them. You won't be seeing that feature until towards the end of the year but, if all goes right, it will take the podcasts in a whole new direction.
I hope you've been enjoying the audio episodes. They were a lot of fun to produce and we are just going to keep doing them. There is such a wealth of great music out there and just not enough time to produce videos on all of it. The Radio Hour gives us a chance to spotlight that, in addition to allowing us to connect with the listeners, readers and viewers a little bit more. I think what I love most about doing all N&UR-related media is getting to have a real connection with those who are engaged with the material. I would love to collaborate on audio podcasts with anyone, so if you are interested in co-hosting an episode (recorded via the phone I would assume), don't hesitate to say so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I sm really looking forward to the new podcasts. I was really impressed with what little I have heard of the Little Ones and I am planning to buy the new Twilight Singers, whom you introduced me to.
I am looking forward to the new ones as well.
I also really love the audio podcast, and that you post the song links!!
Post a Comment