Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tigers Can Bite You
EP Art and Tracklist

Taking and Running Away Tracklist:
1. Taking and Running Away
2. Hawks
3. Estimates
4. Tigers Can Bite You

Preview: My first encounter with Tigers Can Bite You was a ten song album they self-released last year. Initially, that is what I wanted to release, however I soon found out the band was pretty excited about the new material they were working on. This EP combines both - "Taking and Running Away" is the first single from the band's forthcoming album, Steve Ward Hears Voices, while the additional three tracks are new mixes of songs from that first release. I really liked what I heard earlier in the year, but these new mixes are quite a significant improvement. The EP cover was designed by Tigers' frontman Dave Woody.

Taking and Running Away will be released on Tuesday, September 30.

No comments: