Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lil Wayne - "Lollipop" (live on Saturday Night Live)

The raddest thing about this clip is that Lil Wayne has a guitar slung around his back the whole time. He whips it around at the end and does quite possibly the worst guitar solo on the SNL stage ever. Still, I thought it was awesome, but not everyone shares my opinion. Billy Sunday hilariously writes on XXL's Blog:
I’m tired of motherfuckers walking around with guitars like they can play them just like I’m annoyed with kids who walk around with skateboards but never get on them. We have become a culture of poseurs and wannabes with no motivation or courage to actually be that shit we pose off as. I don’t want to see Lil’ Wayne play the guitar until he learns HOW to play the guitar. What is so difficult in actually learning something. This is the same guy that supposedly is enrolled in the University of Houston. Let’s hope Hurricane Ike hasn’t washed away the transcript.

No comments: