Friday, August 22, 2008

My Morning Jacket - "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream (Part Two)"


In June, My Morning Jacket released Evil Urges, an album more experimental than their previous fare. Paste called it "bold." Pitchfork pretty much thought it sucked. I have only heard the album one time, but there were points that caught y interest. I've heard "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream (Part Two)" a lot this year on Indie 103.1 and I quite like it. The song is in serious contrast to the more classic rock-sounding songs off the album being embraced by more contemporary stations. A video for the song has finally arrived, but that is not why I decided to post about them today, because, quite frankly, I don't like this video. I decided to post it today because I just found out that Kanye West likes My Morning Jacket!

No comments: