Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Is Kanye West the Best Music Blogger?

I love Kanye's blog. He's always posting cool fashion accessories, music videos, and commercials. That could probably all be being posted by his interns, but every now and then, Mr. West drops a post to let you know he really is the personality behind his blog. First there was his great Bonnaroo rant, and today he quashes those "anger management" rumors while also bashing the media.
I told the media you can't make up lies about me because I have a media outlet myself. Oh and sidebar I don't know if everyone has realized this yet but I don't do interviews if there's anything I wanna say I'll say right here on my own blog.
And we will keep on reading.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Geez, everyone has a blog. ;)

I didn't know he had one, I'll have to check it out.