Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wrongful Omissions

I'm already realizing songs I forgot in my top 40...

"Indian Summer," Benjamin Gibbard
You can find this on the soundtrack to Kurt Cobain: About A Son. Much better than most of Death Cab's recent output.


"Dashboard," Modest Mouse
I just re-discovered this song, and I totally love it.


"No I In Threesome," Interpol
I probably should have included this instead of "Rest My Chemistry."


"Catch You," Sophie Ellis Bextor
She is a total badass.


"Apologize," Timbaland featuring OneRepublic
Blame its exclusion on this shitty video. Great song, though.


"Clumsy," Fergie
The only good Fergie single I've heard thus far. Cute video, too.


"Are You Sensation," Tigercity
I go back and forth on this one. Sometimes I find its semi-ironic yacht disco vibe totally charming. Sometimes it is just too cool for my school.


What else did I miss?

No comments: