Wednesday, January 10, 2007

N&UR Video Podcast: The Passionistas (Part One of a Recurring Series)

The Passionistas contacted us soon after the release of our Kelley Stoltz profile. Weeks later when we met, I was eager to take our video podcast series in a new direction. I didn't quite know yet what this would entail, but it was clear the band was down for it. After ideas were exchanged via email, I suggested doing not just one episode but a recurring series that would follow them for an extended period of time. Tonight, we are proud to premiere the first episode in this series...

Click here to get your own player.


Check back for new episodes here and at our video podcast page; or subscribe...

Add to Google

addtomyyahoo4

subscribe in newsgator online

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Well done! I won't be able to give this the listen it deserves until tomorrow, but I sure am looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

I particularly like the drawings, which really added charm and a nice personal slant to the story. Nicely done!