Sunday, December 17, 2006

12 Days of Birdman ... Greg Ashley Live

Greg Ashley is a busy cat ... what with the Gris Gris, a solo album due next year, and producing records for the Time Flys, Brian Glaze, and others. Check out one of his performances from the Birdman Holiday Party and stay tuned for a Gris Gris min feature...

Click here to get your own player.


Subscribe to our video podcast!

Add to Google

addtomyyahoo4

subscribe in newsgator online

::Previously::
1 Apache Live Video
2 In Tune Trailer
3 Howlin Rain Live Video
4 Un-official Birdman Mixtape
5 Lou Lou and the Guitarfish Live Video
6 Brian Glaze Live Video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to come back and listen to this tomorrow. My family is making me watch the Survivor finale, of all things.

Anonymous said...

I like that guy's sound - I'd go to his concert. Thanks for posting.