Click here to get your own player.
Check back each weekend for a new episode, or subscribe...
::Previous Episodes::
Dengue Fever
Howlin Rain
Kelley Stoltz
The Boy Least Likely To
The Cuts & Birdman Records
Chris Brokaw
::B-Sides::
Howlin Rain - "Indians, Whores and Spanish Men of God" (live)
Kelley Stoltz on Re-Recording Echo & the Bunnymen



6 comments:
I'm so glad I can put that on my ipod, great song choices.
I think you may have unleashed another project on yourself, well done!
Thanks Allison ... I like to keep myself busy with projects.
Very cool. I'm learning a lot about podcasting from you.
That was so great to hear, Will. I kept listening and going "that's a great song!' until I realized I was saying that about all of them.
You did a great job on the audio podcast and I would love to hear more of them.
I must go dig out my Tokyo Police Club cd because I haven't listened to it properly. Eva is friends with the drummer's sister.
Great stuff Will. I put the broadcast through my Hi-fi and the bit rates are high enough to offer a really decent sound quality.
Well done and congratulations.
Now I'm going to soak in the bath and listen to some of your tunes.
Perfect length for a good soak, and some good songs too !
Post a Comment