I really think he silenced all his critics with a brilliant show. Federline's chorus promised that he would bring that hip hop flavor mixed with a "little bit of rock and roll." He certainly brought the hip hop with his tight flow and mixed a piano sample for that rock and roll. He sure has come a long way from the flawed "Popozao." Introduced by wife Britney Spears, the couple put to rest any doubts about their relationship. K-Fed's hype man, who was out in full effect for the performance, had to be feeling pretty good at that moment - knowing he was hyping the next big superstar. A star is born ... in a performance I will never forget. Sean Paul was obviously jealous when he commented "I was expecting more dancing from the dude, you know. But he's OK. He's doing his thing."
Monday, August 21, 2006
Kevin Federline Silences All the Haters
Did you see Kevin Federline's performance at the Teen Choice Awards last night?
I really think he silenced all his critics with a brilliant show. Federline's chorus promised that he would bring that hip hop flavor mixed with a "little bit of rock and roll." He certainly brought the hip hop with his tight flow and mixed a piano sample for that rock and roll. He sure has come a long way from the flawed "Popozao." Introduced by wife Britney Spears, the couple put to rest any doubts about their relationship. K-Fed's hype man, who was out in full effect for the performance, had to be feeling pretty good at that moment - knowing he was hyping the next big superstar. A star is born ... in a performance I will never forget. Sean Paul was obviously jealous when he commented "I was expecting more dancing from the dude, you know. But he's OK. He's doing his thing."
I really think he silenced all his critics with a brilliant show. Federline's chorus promised that he would bring that hip hop flavor mixed with a "little bit of rock and roll." He certainly brought the hip hop with his tight flow and mixed a piano sample for that rock and roll. He sure has come a long way from the flawed "Popozao." Introduced by wife Britney Spears, the couple put to rest any doubts about their relationship. K-Fed's hype man, who was out in full effect for the performance, had to be feeling pretty good at that moment - knowing he was hyping the next big superstar. A star is born ... in a performance I will never forget. Sean Paul was obviously jealous when he commented "I was expecting more dancing from the dude, you know. But he's OK. He's doing his thing."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
When k-fed historians look back in 50 years, they will see that this is the night everything changed.
sorta like the original Christmas I'm guessing.
Okay, I didn't see it. But I just had to say this with all the talk about Paris and Fergie and K-Fed. I should freakin' hope with all that money you can afford to make music that comes out halfway decent. I am not giving in to the hype. (That isn't to say that I don't have over-produced dancy music in my collection, 'cause I do and I will be the first to admit that there is some questionable material. It is just that I can't buy into it if I don't like the people, at least a bit. Ha! notice how I said people and not "artists"!)
Post a Comment