I can't believe how big this music video is! It's perfect for the internet, because it totally transcends the song. My dad would fwd it around to his friends just for the novelty, and probably not hear one note of the music. It's the Tipping Point effect.
5 comments:
Those videos rock! Treadmills terrify me but that is genius. I'll have to give that a go when I'm next at the gym.
I love their videos, that interview was great. Gotta love the Colbert and the internets.
As soon as I get my own computer back the first thing I'm doing is viewing that interview. OK Go are so much fun and Colbert, well Colbert is god.
I can't believe how big this music video is! It's perfect for the internet, because it totally transcends the song. My dad would fwd it around to his friends just for the novelty, and probably not hear one note of the music. It's the Tipping Point effect.
Yay! Finally got to see this interview!
Damian is a cutie but he's not quite a match for Colbert's razor wit.
Post a Comment