As you know, I am determined to get into Rockstar: Supernova, while remaining extremely cynical about the band and all of the show's contestants. Last week, Josh Logan absolutely murdered Nirvana's "Heart Shaped Box," delivering it in an odd Rob Thomas meets Scott Stapp meets Fred Durst kind of way. The night before, Dave Navarro had told him he needed to bring the rock, and Logan was quick to flash his demonic rock and roll hand gestures. He then proceded to hop up and down the stage and throw his hands in the air, leading me to believe he thought Nirvana was a rock/rap fusion act from the late nineties. I seriously hope this dude gets cut tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yuck! I can't believe you made me watch that! I just wanted to wipe the smirk off that dude's face.
On the positive side, I have now fulfilled my lifetime quota of "talent" shows.
I'm so lucky.
This show is not being shown in the U.K !!!!!!!!!
I'm a happy man.
Give me Jools Holland's Friday night show anytime. He hosts new bands, original songs, different genres and I love it.
Post a Comment