-We were at the Raconteurs show on Saturday (more on that later) and for a brief moment, it made me think about the VH1 show Supergroup. You may recall a scene from the band's concert in the finale, where Ted Nugent is tearing it up on the guitar and Sebastian Bach decides to start throwing t-shirts into the crowd ... the Nuge was not pleased. When Jack White was seriously tearing into a solo, I thought to myself, "This would be the wrong time to start throwing shirts." Thankfully, Brendan Benson had his hands full, tearing up a solo as well.
-Podcast 4 went up on Saturday featuring Kelley Stoltz and can be seen at his MySpace page. I apologize for the ridiculously dark interview - I've been attempting to find an embeddable player that wouldn't compromise the image quite so much. I think you'll be seeing that in the next day or two. If you download it from iTunes or watch it here, it looks a bit more crisp.
-Ben Heller (of Ben's Music Review) and I have launched a new blog, which will feature a new album review each day. For the most part, I'll be critiquing new releases while Ben pulls out the classics from his extensive collection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Are you saying you didn't get a free Raconteurs t-shirt?
The new joint site is looking very great. You guys have been busy!
I thought the interview was great Will, it wasn't that dark.
I loved his shop !!!!!!!!
Real Hi-Fidelity stuff, I almost expected jack Black to appear somewhere.
Thanks Ben ... amazing shop it is.
Post a Comment